The diploma program gives you the knowledge of basic accounting concepts and principles. Tally ERP9 is an important tool that can be used to generate accounting and inventory masters, vouchers and reports. This course helps in understanding the importance and use of job order processing and job costing. The candidate who is learning this software gets familiar with the technological advantages of the tally. The course ranges between one-year to three-years, depending on the institute.
Teachwell has proved to be a facilitator par excellence for the student fraternity and their guardians. Filled with customized and excellent material for aspiring candidates, for various purposes such as classroom coaching and admission, Teachwell has turned thousands of dreams into reality.
The course covers the fundamentals of Tally ERP9 and accounting, creating masters, voucher entry, tally vault and security controls, export and import data, job costing and ordering, installation and activation of Tally ERP9, and taxations. Candidates also learn multilingual capabilities of Tally, backup and restore, manage multiple accounts using control centre, and Tally.NET and remote capabilities.
The candidate should at least have passed 12th/HSC or equivalent from a recognized board. The minimum score requirement may vary in different institutes.
- Well-qualified and Professional trainers with minimum four years of training experience
- Result oriented course content that achieves fluency in English and also develops public speaking, presentation, confidence and other skills.
- Video Recording of Public Speaking twice a month
- Audio-video training sessions
- Personal attention – 8 people per batch
- Non-stop 1 hour batches starting morning 7 am to evening 9 pm
- 80 practice sessions, each of 30 minutes Daily, Saturday/Sunday, Sunday,Flexibile batch timings
- Our Advanced English Speaking Course covers all topics in one course – Grammar, Fluency, Public Speaking, GDs, Presentations, Attitude Development, Business English, Vocabulary, Interview Training and Email Drafting
- All training centers right opposite the station
- More than 10,000 people have completed our course
Where to find Teachwell?
We have our centres offering coaching for Tally in Rohini, Pitampura, GTB Nagar, Tilak Nagar, Paschim Vihar and Patel Nagar in Delhi. For the exact location of the centre, check out here: Find Us.