About Interview Prep
The interview is one of the most important elements after cracking any entrance exam. When a university, institute or college invites you to an interview, it is indicating an interest in giving you the admission. It gives both of you a prospect to exchange enough information to determine if you are a good “fit” for each other. It is nothing but a highly focused professional conversation that happens between a student and the interviewer. There can be one person taking the interview or can be a panel as well.
Teachwell has proved to be a facilitator par excellence for the student fraternity and their guardians. Filled with customized and excellent material for aspiring candidates, for various purposes such as classroom coaching and admission, Teachwell has turned thousands of dreams into reality.
Specially designed classroom programs that enhance conceptual and test-taking skills through rigorous classroom training, one-on-one counselling, and exhaustive simulated test series.
The interview is a strategic conversation with a purpose and to achieve this Teachwell inculcates confidence in you. Your aim should be to show the employer that you have the skills, background, and ability and you will academically contribute to the university or college and can successfully fit into the its culture.
Mostly colleges do not hire students based on merit alone. Personality, confidence, passion, a positive outlook, and exceptional interpersonal and communication skills count heavily in the selection process.
Interviewing is a skill that one can improve and becomes your personality with practice. Teachwell offers variety of workshops and individual mock interviews for practice.
|1||Foundation||I do not speak any English.|
|2||Beginner||I can say and understand a few things in English.|
|3||Intermediate||I can make simple sentences and can understand the main points of a conversation but need much more vocabulary.|
|4||Advanced||I speak and understand very well but sometimes have problems with unfamiliar situations and vocabulary.|
It is to your advantage to carefully research the college or university you are applying to. There are many ways to do this. Ask alumni, colleagues, friends, and faculty about the organization or even search the internet. Look at the university website home page. Knowing about the institution will help you prepare a list of your qualifications and qualities so that you can show, point by point, why you are the best candidate amongst others.
Practice, practice, practice
Prepare a brief, clear answer to each of the questions in the interview questions section. Practice answering questions with a friend, or in front of a mirror. Ask your family, friend or faculty to give you constructive criticism on your speaking style, mannerisms, and body posture. As you practice, try and avoid colloquialisms, such as “like”, “Ya” and “you know” etc.
Make sure you don’t script or mug all your answers-you’ll sound as though you’re reading a newspaper rather it should come naturally. It’s important to prepare yourself for talking with complete strangers.
Find out the schedule of the interview
The more you know, the more focused and prompt your answers will be. Find out when the interview is scheduled, what time is it, what the expectations from it and how long you will be there. Also find out if you will be talking to just one person, or to several while you are sitting in the waiting lounge.
- Well-qualified and Professional trainers with minimum four years of training experience
- Result oriented course content that achieves fluency in English and also develops public speaking, presentation, confidence and other skills.
- Video Recording of Public Speaking twice a month
- Audio-video training sessions
- Personal attention – 8 people per batch
- Non-stop 1 hour batches starting morning 7 am to evening 9 pm
- 80 practise sessions, each of 30 minutes Daily, Saturday/Sunday, Sunday,Flexibile batch timings
- Our Advanced English Speaking Course covers all topics in one course – Grammar, Fluency, Public Speaking, GDs, Presentations, Attitude Development, Business English, Vocabulary, Interview Training and Email Drafting
- All training centers right opposite the station
- Extremely useful Course Material, Audio CD and Grammar book included in course cost Participants’ performance evaluated every 15 days
- More than 10,000 people have completed our course
Where to find Teachwell?
We have our centres offering coaching for Personality Development in Rohini, Pitampura, GTB Nagar, Tilak Nagar, Paschim Vihar and Patel Nagar in Delhi and Huda Central Market in Faridabad. For the exact location of the centre, check out here: Find Us.