About CA Foundation
CA CPT is commonly known as Common Proficiency Test, an entrance exam for Charted Accountant Foundation. There are two papers held during the year in the months of June and December. Candidates can register in Class 10 and give the exam after completing their 12th.
Teachwell has proved to be a facilitator par excellence for the student fraternity and their guardians. Filled with customized and excellent material for aspiring candidates, for various purposes such as classroom coaching and admission, Teachwell has turned thousands of dreams into reality.
There are 200 multiple choice questions based on four papers viz. Quantitative Aptitude, Mercantile Law, Accounting, and Economics.
Quantitative Aptitude is divided into two sections: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning, and Statistics. The Mercantile Law paper has two sections, which includes Mercantile Law and General English. Accounting paper includes the principles and practices of Business Accounting. The final paper, i.e. Economics is related to business, economics, and commercial knowledge. Mathematics and Economics are objective type papers.
CA Foundation Exam requires that the candidate should be at least 17 years of age, passed 10+2 from a recognized educational board. Any aspirant who is a graduate or a post graduate having an equivalent degree is exempt from this exam.
- Well-qualified and Professional trainers with minimum four years of training experience
- Result oriented course content that achieves fluency in English and also develops public speaking, presentation, confidence and other skills.
- Video Recording of Public Speaking twice a month
- Audio-video training sessions
- Personal attention – 8 people per batch
- Non-stop 1 hour batches starting morning 7 am to evening 9 pm
- 80 practise sessions, each of 30 minutes Daily, Saturday/Sunday, Sunday,Flexibile batch timings
- Our Advanced English Speaking Course covers all topics in one course – Grammar, Fluency, Public Speaking, GDs, Presentations, Attitude Development, Business English, Vocabulary, Interview Training and Email Drafting
- All training centers right opposite the station
- Extremely useful Course Material, Audio CD and Grammar book included in course cost Participants’ performance evaluated every 15 days
- More than 10,000 people have completed our course
Where to find Teachwell?
We have our centres offering coaching for CA Foundation in Rohini, Pitampura, GTB Nagar, Tilak Nagar, Paschim Vihar and Patel Nagar in Delhi. For the exact location of the centre, check out here: Find Us.