This is a certificate course that covers the basics of C and C++ programming language. The program is designed to familiarize the student with the concepts of computer programming. The objective of this course is to demonstrate the possible solutions for typical programming problems with the help of C++ language libraries. The course, usually, takes from 6 months to up to a year to complete. In some cases, institutes devote one year each to both the programs, which makes it a two-year program.
Teachwell has proved to be a facilitator par excellence for the student fraternity and their guardians. Filled with customized and excellent material for aspiring candidates, for various purposes such as classroom coaching and admission, Teachwell has turned thousands of dreams into reality.
The syllabus varies from institute to institute. However, a common syllabus pattern for both the programming languages is as follows–
Both cover the introduction to computers and programming, which includes the basics of C, control statements, arrays, functions, file handling, C operations, etc. The program is further divided into linear and nonlinear data structures that cover different structural data.
There are no restrictions on terms of eligibility, anyone who is interested in learning the C language can apply for this course. But some institutes demand minimum educational qualification for this course at least 10th or 12th from a recognized board.
- Well-qualified and Professional trainers with minimum four years of training experience
- Result oriented course content that achieves fluency in English and also develops public speaking, presentation, confidence and other skills.
- Video Recording of Public Speaking twice a month
- Audio-video training sessions
- Personal attention – 8 people per batch
- Non-stop 1 hour batches starting morning 7 am to evening 9 pm
- 80 practice sessions, each of 30 minutes Daily, Saturday/Sunday, Sunday,Flexibile batch timings
- Our Advanced English Speaking Course covers all topics in one course – Grammar, Fluency, Public Speaking, GDs, Presentations, Attitude Development, Business English, Vocabulary, Interview Training and Email Drafting
- All training centers right opposite the station
- Extremely useful Course Material, Audio CD and Grammar book included in course cost Participants’ performance evaluated every 15 days
- More than 10,000 people have completed our course
Where to find Teachwell?
We have our centres offering coaching for C / C++ in Rohini, Pitampura, GTB Nagar, Tilak Nagar, Paschim Vihar and Patel Nagar in Delhi. For the exact location of the centre, check out here: Find Us.