Knowing english was a privilege in olden day as but with the changing times,it has now become a necessity.The more,the world develops,the more necessary is to learn English,both at professional & social levels.We at Teachwell,thus make it a commitment that all our students are given adequate training and instilled with so much confidence,that communication is never a problem for them in future.At Teachwell we help you attain the excellence.
Teachwell has proved to be a facilitator par excellence for the student fraternity and their guardians. Filled with customized and excellent material for aspiring candidates, for various purposes such as classroom coaching and admission, Teachwell has turned thousands of dreams into reality.
Specially designed classroom programs that enhance conceptual and test-taking skills through rigorous classroom training, one-on-one counselling, and exhaustive simulated test series.
You can use English in a range of culturally appropriate ways.
By the end of this level:
take part in lengthy conversations & discussions; write and comprehend most text including formal, academic and professional documents, forms etc; easily understand TV, plays, songs, presentations,texts, films and lectures.
One can use English with ease and fluency.
Areas of Improvement-
Increase your understanding of the nuances of the language and engage in independent reading to develop your vocabulary further.
|1||Foundation||I do not speak any English.|
|2||Beginner||I can say and understand a few things in English.|
|3||Intermediate||I can make simple sentences and can understand the main points of a conversation but need much more vocabulary.|
|4||Advanced||I speak and understand very well but sometimes have problems with unfamiliar situations and vocabulary.|
Our course structure- Beginner Level
- Art of expression
- Impressive self introduction
- Complex sentence construction
- Formal conversation at workplace
- How to handle job interviews
- Handling business meetings
- Dinning etiquette
- Advance vocabulary
- Bulding vocabulary
- Prepositional phrases
- Use of gerund
- Idiomatic expressions
- Detailed use of tenses
- Making suggestions and recommendations
Get a better idea of your level of English and which course is right for you.
- We test your level on your first day you join the English communication course; for some courses we may even will test you in advance to have a better understanding
- Study with students of the same level
- If you feel you are making very good progress and want to advance a level or are finding it difficult and want to move down to a certain level or want a repeat or extra class of a particular topic, consult with your teacher or the academic office and we will do the needful
- Well-qualified and Professional trainers with minimum four years of training experience
- Result oriented course content that achieves fluency in English and also develops public speaking, presentation, confidence and other skills.
- Video Recording of Public Speaking twice a month
- Audio-video training sessions
- Personal attention – 8 people per batch
- Non-stop 1 hour batches starting morning 7 am to evening 9 pm
- 80 practise sessions, each of 30 minutes Daily, Saturday/Sunday, Sunday,Flexibile batch timings
- Our Advanced English Speaking Course covers all topics in one course – Grammar, Fluency, Public Speaking, GDs, Presentations, Attitude Development, Business English, Vocabulary, Interview Training and Email Drafting
- All training centers right opposite the station
- Extremely useful Course Material, Audio CD and Grammar book included in course cost Participants’ performance evaluated every 15 days
- More than 10,000 people have completed our course
Where to find Teachwell?
We have our centres offering coaching for English Advance in Rohini, Pitampura, GTB Nagar, Tilak Nagar, Paschim Vihar and Patel Nagar in Delhi and Huda Central Market in Faridabad. For the exact location of the centre, check out here: Find Us.